I placed my order, how long will it take to arrive?
The order can take upto 10 working days to reach you. This is because all our products can be shipped only through surface transport. Hold tight! It's worth the wait :)
How can I make the payment?
1. You can make the payment through any Bank's Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card by using our HDFC Payment Gateway.
2. You can make the payment by choosing Direct Transfer Method. In this, we will email you our account details and you can make the payment by depositing cash/cheque in our account. You can also add us as a beneficiary and then make the payment.
3. For orders above Rs. 1499/-, you can choose Cash on Delivery Service. Please note that cash on delivery is not available for all states. So, once you place your order using Cash on Delivery, one of our representatives will give you a call to confirm the order and will let you know whether we can offer you with COD or not.
Is Cash on Delivery available for my state?
Please note that cash on delivery is not available for all states. So, once you place your order using Cash on Delivery, one of our representatives will give you a call to confirm the order and will let you know whether we can offer you with COD or not.
Do you offer discounts for bulk purchases?
Yes, for orders of subtotal (total, excluding shipping) Rs. 10,000 and above, we offer flat 5% off. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Also, you can get discounted rates for bulk purchase of melt and pour soap bases. The price per kg for melt and pour soap bases decreases with 10kg, 20kg and 30kg bracket. You can combine similar priced bases.
For example : If you order 5kg of transparent soap base and 5kg of ultra white soap base, you will get discounted rate of 10kg.
Note : You can combine bases that have same price only.
Do you have a store?
You can visit us at our Workshop in Gurgaon, Haryana or Sales Office in Sadar Bazar, Delhi.
A 31/01 DLF Phase-1
Sales Office Address
5245, Chowk Bara Tuti,
Sadar Bazar, Delhi-110006
What are the ingredients of your soap and liquid bases?
If you require the ingredient lists of our bases,please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to email you the ingredient list of our bases.
What is the difference between basic colours and pigments?
Basic Colours are good for making plain transparent melt and pour soaps.
Pigments are good for cold process soaps and designer melt and pour soaps (where you are mixing more than one colour). Pigments are non-bleeding. Please note that they tend to make transparent base pearly (opaque).
How much fragrance do I need to add?
1 to 2% of the quantity of the base
What are the contents of the soap making kit?
The Soap Making Kit contains :
- 300gm of transparent soap base
- 100gm of ultra white soap base
- 4 bottles of colour , 10ml each (Red, Blue, Yellow, Spring Green)
- 2 bottles of fragrance, 10ml each (The fragrances are selected at random, so you can receive any)
- Inbuilt start up mould (The plastic tray in which the material is kept, can be used as a mould and is good for using once or twice)
- Instruction Pamphlet
- Instruction CD (6 designs)
How many soaps can I make from the soap making kit?
From the soap bases, you can make 4 100gm bars of soap.
From the colours, you can make upto 50 soaps.
From the fragrances, you can make upto 15 soaps.