You can make the payment by the following methods :
1. Direct Payment Method
At the payment option, select Direct Payment Method and place your order. You will receive an email from our side with our bank details and asking for the reference number of the payment. There are three ways you can make the payment with this method :
- You can add us as a beneficiary with your bank account and transfer the amount directly. This is also known as Direct Transfer or Bank Transfer. Depending on your bank, it may take upto 24 hours to add us and make the payment. Once the payment is done, you will receive a reference number. Kindly reply to our New Order Email with the reference number.
- You can deposit cash in our account. This method is also known as cash deposit. Email us the copy of the receipt or the reference number.
- You can deposit cheque in our account. Email us the cheque number/reference number.
- Credit Cards (American Express, Master Card, VISA and many more)
- Debit Cards (Master Card, VISA, RuPay, Maestro and many more)
- Net Banking
For any queries regarding the payment options, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 8007440200/ +91 9810090070.