BEST ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO WITH ENCAPSULATED SALICYLIC ACID
Unleash Dandruff-Free Confidence with this DIY Salicylic Acid Shampoo, your protective shield against a dry and flaky scalp
Salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that is commonly used in skincare/haircare products. Encapsulated salicylic acid is a form of salicylic acid that is enclosed in a protective barrier. It helps protect salicylic acid from environmental factors, such as light and air, which may affect its potency.
Encapsulated Salicylic Acid is a natural exfoliator that helps deliver the active ingredient in a controlled manner that reduces the risk of irritation without compromising the benefits. Specifically beneficial for skin issues such as acne or clogged pores, dandruff, and itchy scalp, this ingredient can reach deeper layers of the skin and scalp.
A very versatile ingredient Encapsulated Salicylic Acid is used in various skincare formulations, including creams, serums, masks, and anti-dandruff shampoos. Including Salicylic Acid in your DIY Skincare/Haircare helps you maintain healthy and radiant skin and bouncy, strong locks.
WHY MAKE ANTI-DANDRUFF SALICYLIC ACID SHAMPOO?
By making a Salicylic shampoo at home you can control the ingredients, include specific ingredients to suit your specific needs, and ensure the quality of the ingredients.
Needless to mention, a handmade Anti-Dandruff shampoo is cost-effective as well as an exciting learning experience.
Furthermore, it helps you exclude allergy-causing ingredients like fragrance oils which are mostly synthetic and can not be avoided in store-bought products. You can opt for essential oils that are 100% pure and natural to add a scent to your shampoo.
Above all, you get an opportunity to make and use a sulfate-free, silicone-free, paraben-free herbal shampoo that protects your hair from all harmful chemicals.
Note: This shampoo may not lather as well as your regular shampoo, but it will cleanse your hair completely and heal your scalp from dryness, itchiness, and dandruff.
300 gram, Sulfate Free Pearly Shampoo Base
10 gram, Encapsulated Salicylic Acid
(You can add 2 to 5% of Salicylic Acid depending on the severity of dandruff)
4 gram, Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Weigh and pour 300 ml of sulfate-free shampoo base into a sanitized wide-mouthed container.
- Weigh and add 10 ml of Encapsulated Salicylic Acid to the shampoo base and mix well.
- Add 4 ml of Tea Tree essential oil to the shampoo base and mix till the essential oil is infused fully.
- Pour the Anti-Dandruff shampoo into a sanitized pump bottle and store it at room temperature.
ENCAPSULATED SALICYLIC ACID – BENEFITS IN HAIR CARE
- Exfoliation: Salicylic Acid helps remove the excess oils and dead skin from your scalp by its gentle exfoliating properties. This helps prevent dandruff buildup thus ensuring a healthier scalp.
- Unclogging Hair Follicles: Salicylic Acid penetrates deep into the hair follicles and unclogs them, ensuring that hair grows healthily and offering a protective shield for hair thinning.
- Prevents Fungal Infection: Encapsulated Salicylic has natural anti-fungal properties, which helps promote a healthy scalp that is protected from fungal infections.
- Balances the pH of the Scalp: Salicylic Acid helps to maintain a healthy oil-to-water balance of the scalp ensuring that the scalp pH is balanced to the standard 5 to 7. This ensures a healthy environment for the hair to grow with a shine and bounce.
- Organic Dandruff Treatment: Salicylic Acid treats dandruff by organically breaking down the outer layer of the scalp and removing all the flaky build-up by gentle exfoliation. This helps prevent the itchiness of the scalp.
In conclusion, salicylic acid, a versatile and powerful ingredient exfoliates the skin, unclogs pores, and addresses issues like acne, dandruff, and psoriasis. Salicylic acid's ability to promote cell turnover, control oil production, and enhance the efficacy of other active ingredients ensures clearer, healthier skin. Integrating Encapsulated Salicylic Acid into your DIY skincare/haircare routine helps heal specific skin/hair concerns and maintain a radiant complexion/hair health. As with any skincare ingredient, understanding its properties and using it judiciously ensures that you can reap the maximum benefits while minimizing the risk of adverse effects.
It is always advised to perform a patch test before applying any DIY Skincare/Haircare product with Encapsulated Salicylic Acid. Furthermore, always follow the instructions for use as provided by the manufacturer.