Important tips to keep in mind before making Soap
- Cut your soap base into small cubes to ensure they melt evenly and completely.
- Always use as cylindrical heat safe container and not a wide mouthed bowl for melting your soap this will ensure concentrated heat to your soap base and it will melt efficiently.
- Always fill your container completely with soap base, or at least up to 75% of your container.
- To compensate for the moisture loss while heating, you can add up to 1% filtered water to your soap base before heating it.
- For faster melting, its best you cover your container either with a lid or cling film.
- In case of remelting soap base, always add a teaspoon of water to compensate for moisture loss.