Skin Brightening Saffron Cream Recipe
Why make your own cream?
Making your own handmade Skin Brightening Saffron Cream ensures that you use the best quality ingredients like saffron strands, essential oil, and cream base.
In this recipe we have used Soapy Twist’s Premium Cream Base that comes with complete nourishment of Oats kernel oil, Olive oil along with the enrichment of Sesame Seed oil. Crafted with Kosher Certified Vegetable Glycerin, this premium cream base offers additional benefits of Aloe vera and Soya extracts. Emulsified with derivatives of Coconut oil, infused with plant-based preservatives, this cream base is safe to use for up to 24 months. A pH balanced cream base, it is Sulfate & Paraben Free, Silicone & Mineral Oil free, Paraffin free and easily customizable.
The Essential oils used in this recipe are Soapy Twist’s Essential oils that have been tested for purity by an NABL certified laboratory.
By using these ingredients, you can not only ensure that you get the highest standard of DIY Skin Care at home but also you stay within a reasonable budget since one tumbler of cream base gives you 750 grams of nourishing cream.
Join us in making your perfect daily DIY Skin Brightening Saffron cream that is ecofriendly, pocket friendly and 100 percent plant based.
Makes 100 Grams of Cream.
Time 25 minutes
A Pinch of Saffron
Warm water – 1 teaspoon
Soapy Twist Premium Cream Base, 100 grams
Saffron Essential Oil, 0.5 grams
Turmeric Essential Oil, 0.5 grams
- In a small bowl add a pinch of saffron and infuse it in a teaspoon full of lukewarm water. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Weigh and pour 100 grams of Soapy Twist Premium Cream base in a wide mouthed, sanitized container.
- Add the saffron infusion to the cream base and mix well.
- Add 0.5 grams of Saffron Essential oil & 0.5 grams of Turmeric Essential oil to the base and mix well.
- Your Skin Brightening Saffron cream is ready to use.
- Package your Cream in a sanitized, airtight glass jar or san jar.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep lid secure to protect cream from environmental moisture.
How To Use: Apply a spoonful of cream generously over face, gently massaging with your fingers. For best results use it twice daily on a clean, washed face.
Always do a patch test before using a handmade cosmetic product.
Disclaimer: This DIY recipe is intended for educational purposes only and not to be used as professional or medical advice. While we strive to ensure the information is accurate, we make no representation of its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Therefore, the user assumes full liability for all decisions made based on this information.