Skin Brightening Saffron Soap
Saffron Soap Recipe
Saffron, commonly known as Red Gold is a wonder spice used in natural skin care in Ayurveda. Infusing Saffron in your daily skin care routine gives you enumerable benefits. This simple Saffron Soap Recipe helps you club the magic of Ayurveda with modern skin care and offers you a Sls & Paraben Free herbal soap that is naturally moisturizing and organically hydrating.
- Tan Removal
- Skin Brightening
- Natural Healing & Nurturing of Skin
- Soothing Acne & other skin irritants
- Keeping blemishes at bay
- Anti – Aging
- Delicate & Sensitive Skin
Makes 5 soaps of 100 grams.
Time 40 minutes
Soapy Twist Suspending Transparent Soap Base, 500 grams
Saffron strands, a pinch
RO water, to make paste, 5 ml
Saffron Essential Oil, 10 ml
- Make a thick paste by infusing a pinch of saffron strands in 5 ml lukewarm RO water and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Cut 500 grams Soapy Twist Suspending Transparent Soap base into small cubes.
- Melt for a period of 60 seconds till its fully melted.
- Once melted, add the Saffron Paste to the base and stir well till the Saffron is fully infused.
- Alternatively, you may directly add a pinch of saffron to the melted soap base and let them suspend accross your soap.
- Add 10 ml of Saffron Essential oil to the base and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a silicon soap mold.
- Spray some rubbing alcohol to remove any air bubbles on the surface of the soap.
- Let the soap set for thirty minutes.
- Once the soap is hard, pop it out of the mold and your Saffron Soap is ready to use!
- Individually, shrink-wrap your soap and tie a ribbon or decorative string on top.
- Wrap it in an attractive gift-wrapping paper and stick a label on top.
Disclaimer: This DIY recipe is intended for educational purposes only and not to be used as professional or medical advice. While we strive to ensure the information is accurate, we make no representation of its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Therefore, the user assumes full liability for all decisions made based on this information.