Honey & Oatmeal Soap Recipe
Honey & Oatmeal Soap makes for an excellent corporate gift or can be added to your festive hampers as well as personalized gift hampers.
This handmade soap is crafted in combination with Sulfate Free Goat Milk and Honey melt & pour soap base. It is infused with Oatmeal powder which further enhances the healing properties of this soap.
Removing Dead Skin Cells
Restore damaged skin cells
Prevents premature aging
Natural hydration & complete moisturization
Antioxidants & Anti-microbial benefits
Gentle exfoliation & Skin brightening properties
Makes 10 bars of 100 grams each
Time 40 minutes
- Honey Melt and Pour Soap Base, 300 grams
- Sulfate Free Goat Milk Soap Base, 700 grams
- Honey and Milk Fragrance oil, 16 grams
- Cosmetic Grade Orange Color, 0.3 grams (2 to 3 drops)
- Powdered Oats, 10 grams
- Bubble Wrap
- Open the Soap Base Box and take out the Goat milk soap base. Close the flap of the inner box as shown in the tutorial. Place it inside the outer box to use this as a mold. Place bubble wrap in the box.
- Melt 300 grams of Honey Soap Base and add 0.3 grams of orange color and mix well.
- Add 6 grams of Honey and milk fragrance oil till it's incorporated fully in the base.
- Pour the mixture into the mold over the bubble wrap. Spray Rubbing Alcohol to remove any air bubbles. Let the first layer set.
- Melt 700 grams of Goat milk base in a heat-safe container.
- Add 10 grams of Powdered Oats to the Goat milk base and mix well.
- Add 10 grams of Honey & Milk Fragrance oil to it and mix well.
- Spray rubbing alcohol over the first layer and gradually pour the second layer over a spoon into the mold as shown in the tutorial. Spray rubbing alcohol to remove any air bubbles.
- Let the soap set for two to three hours.
- Once hard, remove the soap from the mold separating it from the bubble wrap gently. Cut the soap into rectangular bars with the help of a cutter. Your Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Soap is ready to use.
Individually, shrink-wrap your soap and tie a ribbon or decorative string on top.
Wrap it in an attractive gift-wrapping paper and stick a label on top.
Place your Honey & Oatmeal Soap in a Paper / Jute / Organza pouch