Best Hair Conditioner for Dry Hair
Effective home remedy for natural hair care; get long, lustrous, strong hair with this Shea Butter & Vitamin E-based handmade Hair Conditioner.
Promote the overall well-being of your crowning glory by using the best hair conditioner suitable for all hair types, and dehydrated hair. A good hair conditioner helps detangle your hair, repairs damaged hair and provides strength to hair follicles that help give your hair luster, bounce, and volume. Above all, it helps maintain a healthy pH balance of your hair which keeps your hair protected from all environmental harm.
WHY MAKE A HAIR CONDITIONER AT HOME
If you are looking for a cost-effective high-quality home remedy for complete hair care treatment, that promises well-nourished and hydrated hair, learn to make the best hair conditioner at home with Soapy Twist. A handmade conditioner allows you the freedom to customize your hair care routine to suit your specific hair requirements. Furthermore, it helps you avoid the use of harsh chemicals and minimize your use of plastic because you can purchase your stock in bulk, reuse your containers, and do away with multiple uses of plastic bottles, thus reducing your carbon footprint. All in all, making a hair conditioner at home is a rewarding, satisfying, and exceptional learning experience that helps you connect with your creative side apart from aligning yourself with nature.
DIY RECIPE OF HAIR CONDITIONER
100 grams, Hair Conditioner Base
1 gram, Aloe Vera Gel
0.5 gram, Coconut Oil
0.5 gram, Organic Shea Butter
1 gram, Vitamin E Oil
0.5 gram, Geranium Essential Oil
- Weigh and add 100 grams of Hair Conditioner base to a clean and sanitized container.
- Add 1 gram of Aloe vera Gel to the base and mix well.
- Subsequently add 0.5 grams of Coconut oil to the base and mix well.
- After that, add 0.5 grams of organic shea butter to the base and mix well.
- Finally add 1 gram of Vitamin E oil to the base and mix well.
- Infuse the hair conditioner with 0.5 grams of Geranium Essential Oil and mix till it's incorporated fully.
- Pour the hair conditioner into a clean dry container and store it at room temperature.
BENEFITS OF EACH INGREDIENTS
- Hair Conditioner Base: Soap Twist Conditioner base is easy to customize, has a pH of 4 to 5, is Sulfate Free, Paraben free, Silicon free, and PEG free. This hair conditioner base offers your hair a naturally detangling effect, is suitable for people with colored hair, reduces frizz, and leaves your hair feeling strong, bouncy, and lustrous.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Soapy Twist Aloe Vera Gel is 99% pure aloe vera gel. This natural wonder is a powerhouse of benefits to your skin, body, and hair. It is naturally anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial and organically conditions the hair leaving it free from dandruff and dry scalp. Furthermore, it promotes hair growth and smooth texture of your hair.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is a natural home remedy for hair fall control. It helps promote hair growth, repairs damaged hair and helps reduce dandruff. Regular application of coconut oil can help prevent and reduce split ends, making your hair look healthier and more manageable.
- Organic Shea Butter: Soapy Twist Unrefined Shea Butter is plant-based, has a good nourishing effect, and is preservative-free. Unrefined Shea Butter is an excellent hair conditioning and hydrating agent. It is a wonderful moisturizer and hair softener.
- Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E protects the hair from environmental factors. Vitamin E can be used to nourish and promote the growth of long and healthy hair. With moisturizing properties, it is known to soothe and prevent scalp dryness. It supports well-nourished management of hair care.
- Geranium Essential Oil: Geranium essential oil, extracted from the geranium plant, contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that actively boost hair health and preserve the natural luster.
Making a nourishing Shea Butter and Vitamin E-based hair conditioner at home is the most pragmatic home remedy for hair fall control, and dandruff and offers strong voluminous locks. Apart from being cost-effective, it helps you have control over the ingredients ensuring that the product you use is perfectly suitable for your hair’s requirements. You can further customize by using an essential oil that is natural and offers exclusive benefits, as opposed to store-bought conditioners which are made using synthetic fragrance oils. Above all making your conditioner reduces the need for excessive packaging and transportation associated with store-bought products, which can have a positive impact on the environment.