Vitamin E oil or Tocopheryl Acetate helps in increasing the shelf life of oil based products and prevents rancidity in oils. It is a clear yellow viscous liquid which is soluble in Alcohol and Oils but insoluble in water.
Studies have shown that Vitamin E plays a crucial role in protecting the skin from environmental factors. The d-alpha-tocopherol in Vitamin E is also known to helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Vitamin E can be used to nourish and promote the growth of new skin and hair. With moisturizing properties, it is known to soothe and prevent skin that is dry. By keeping the skin hydrated, it is believed to help slow the look of wrinkles and thereby promote a youthful, radiant complexion. Its hydrating effect is also known to diminish the appearance of sagging or creping skin.
Vitamin E is reputed to eliminate the body’s free radicals, which are responsible for causing premature aging.
Vitamin E is used on the skin after being added to moisturizers, such as creams, lotions, and ointments. When added to natural product formulations, Vitamin E also works as a stabilizer and has the potential to extend a product’s shelf life.
- Extend the life of a carrier oil when used at 0.5%
Natural antioxidant with a full spectrum of Tocopherols
- Benefits the skin when used at a minimum of 0.5% and a maximum of 3% in a formulation
- Protect the skin from environmental elements
1. Creams & Lotions
2. Cold Process Soaps
3. Lip Balms & Body Balms
4. Hair Oils
5. Hair Masks & Conditioners
6. Shampoos & Bodywash
7. Oils Based Serums
8. Shower Oils
9. Melt & Pour Soaps
- INCI Name- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Form - Clear Viscous Liquid
- Appearance - Light yellow to Golden yellow/Brown
- Shelf Life - 2 years
- Solubility - Alcohol & Oils, Insoluble in water
- Dosage - 0.1% to 1% for stabilising oils, 0.01% to 1% in creams & lotions, up to 0.2% in Cold Process Soaps, 0.01% to 0.1% in Melt & Pour Soaps, Shampoos, Bodywash, upto 0.5% in Hair Mask and Conditioners , Upto 2% in shower oils & hair oils, 0.01% to 0.3% in Lip Balms.
Note: Vitamin E will oxidize upon exposure to air and light, resulting in the gradual darkening of its color. Keep tightly-closed bottle in a cool, dark, dry, and well-ventilated area.
MRP (Rs.) Incl Of All Taxes
370 (for 25g) , 690 (for 100g) ,
2609 (for 500g), 3910 (for 1kg)
17210 (for 5kg)
Country Of Origin
Packed & Marketed By
The Soap Crafters, Sadar Bazaar, Delhi 110006