Mosquito Repellant Body Lotion Recipe
This Sulfate & Paraben Free, Mineral oil & Silicone Free formula that is also Paraffin Free, combined with pure Citronella & Lemongrass essential oils gives you an organically hand crafted, plant based natural Mosquito Repellant formula. This Body Lotion is non greasy, light weight that easily gets absorbed in your skin, keeping it fully moisturized and nourished. The key ingredients of this body lotion are Sesame Seed oil, Kosher Certified Vegetable Glycerin, Coconut oil derived emulsifiers and plant-based Preservative.
- Plant based Mosquito Repellant
- Seasonal Dryness
- Soothing Skin Inflammation
- Deep Nourishment & Moisturization
- Antioxidants & Anti-bacterial properties
- Flawless hydrated supple skin
Makes 100 Grams of Lotion.
Time 25 minutes
Soapy Twist Lotion Base, 100 grams
Lemongrass Essential Oil, 0.5 grams
Citronella Essential Oil, 0.5 grams
- Weigh and pour 100 grams of Soapy Twist Lotion base in a wide mouthed, sanitized container.
- Add 0.5 grams of Lemongrass Essential & 0.5 grams of Citronella Essential oil to the base and mix well.
- Your Mosquito Repellant Body Lotion is ready to use.
- Package your Lotion in a sanitized, pump bottle or a flip top bottle.
- Store at room temperature
- Keep lid secure to protect lotion from environmental moisture
How To Use: Apply a spoonful of lotion generously over face and body, gently massaging with your fingers on a damp skin post shower for best results.
Always do a patch test before using a handmade cosmetic product.
Disclaimer: This DIY recipe is intended for educational purposes only and not to be used as professional or medical advice. While we strive to ensure the information is accurate, we make no representation of its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Therefore, the user assumes full liability for all decisions made based on this information.