WINTER SKINCARE: HOMEMADE HANDS CREAM FOR DRY SKIN
Nourish your hands with Nature’s Grace: Rosehip, Jasmine, and Oats cream, tender winter skin care.
The winter often brings with it dry, chapped skin, particularly hands that are exposed to both indoor heating as well as outdoor chill, and need special care and attention. Winter dryness causes roughness in hands, the emergence of scaly, cracked skin, irritation, and in some cases inflammation of the skin. A hand cream for dry skin must be always within reach.
WHY MAKE A HANDS CREAM FOR DRY SKIN AT HOME?
Personalized Skin Care: Making a hands cream at home ensures that your skin receives the tender love and care that your skin needs exclusively.
Avoid Harsh and Harmful Chemicals: Homemade Hand cream is tailor-made with plant-based natural ingredients, thus ensuring that you can keep harmful and harsh chemicals at bay.
Cost Effective: Needless to mention, your handmade cream is very easy on the pocket, a homemade cream will get made at almost one-third of the cost of a store-bought product and in this case, you will be 100% sure of the quality and performance of your product.
A Creatively Satisfying Experience: By creating your hands cream, you are engaging in a creative experience of self-care. This process becomes an intimate affair, allowing you to indulge in the therapeutic art of blending, infusing each jar with the essence of your personality.
Discover the joy of hands-on skincare and experience the difference that a homemade touch can make in soothing and nourishing your skin, especially during demanding seasons like winter.
50 Grams, Soapy Twist Cream Base
0.5 Grams, Rose Hip Oil
0.3 Grams, Jasmine Essential Oil
3 Grams, Oats Powder
- Weigh and add 50 grams of Cream base in a sanitized container.
- Add 3 grams of Oats powder to the base and mix well.
- Add 0.5 grams of Rose Hip Oil and 0.3 grams of Jasmine Essential Oil to the base and mix well.
- Transfer the Hand cream into a clean and dry jar and store at room temperature.
- Always keep the lid secure to protect your cream from environmental moisture.
- Use the cream within 12 months.
BENEFITS OF EACH INGREDIENT
- Soapy Twist Cream Base: This easy-to-customize Cream base is a pH-balanced, sulfate and paraben-free, silicone and mineral oil-free, paraffin-free base. It is a moisturizing base that is enriched with the goodness of Sesame Seed oil, and Kosher Certified Vegetable Glycerin, it has been emulsified with derivatives of Coconut Oil and is infused with a plant-based preservative to ensure it is safe to use for up to 18 months.
- Rosehip Oil: With power-packed nutrients, vitamins, and fatty acids, this lightweight, non-greasy face and body oil is rich in antioxidants and therefore offers holistic skincare, especially in winter months. It works effectively as an anti-aging oil, helping get rid of dry, wrinkly skin by boosting collagen production. Furthermore, it provides excellent moisturizing and hydration to the skin, helps reduce dullness, and promotes vibrant glowing skin.
- Jasmine Essential Oil: Blending Jasmine Essential Oil into your hands cream for winter dryness ensures excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. Furthermore, Jasmine essential oil reduces blemishes, wrinkles, and fine lines. It also removes dryness and balances oil control. The essence of jasmine improves the elasticity of the skin leaving it soft and supple.
- Oats Powder: Oats powder, when added to your hand creams designed for winter use, brings soothing properties, healing dry and irritated skin by gently exfoliating, alongside nurturing to promote a smoother, more radiant complexion. With anti-inflammatory properties, Oats powder provides relief to chapped and inflamed hands caused by harsh winter conditions. The natural humectant qualities of oats enable them to attract and retain moisture, contributing to enhanced hydration and preventing the skin from becoming overly dry and cracked.
In conclusion, creating a homemade hand cream for dry skin enriched with ingredients like Oats powder, Rosehip Oil and Jasmine Essential oil presents a thoughtful and effective solution for winter skincare. By blending the soothing and exfoliating properties of oats with other nourishing components of the plant-based cream base, one gets an affordable and customizable alternative to commercial products and it provides a comforting and personal touch to winter skincare.