Mosquito Repellant Soap Recipe
Mosquito-repellant sprays and ointments leave an oily residue on the skin that can be very uncomfortable. Our Plant-based, organically Hand-Crafted Mosquito Repellant Soap, will ensure a good amount of protection from mosquitoes, without stripping the skin of its natural salts and minerals.
- Delicate & Sensitive Skin
- Natural Mosquito Repellant
- Removal of Dead Skin Cells
- Repair damaged skin tissues
- Maintain healthy & younger looking skin
- Soothing Acne & other skin irritants
Makes 5 soaps of 100 grams.
Time 40 minutes
Soapy Twist Goat Milk Melt & Pour Soap Base, 500 grams
- Cut 500 grams of Soapy Twist Goat Milk Soap base into small cubes.
- Melt for 60 seconds till its fully melted.
- Once melted, add 10 ml of Citronella Essential oil to the base and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a silicon soap mold.
- Spray some rubbing alcohol to remove any air bubbles on the surface of the soap.
- Let the soap set for thirty minutes.
- Once the soap is hard, pop it out of the mold and your Mosquito Repellant Soap is ready to use!
- Individually, shrink-wrap your soap and tie a ribbon or decorative string on top.
- Hand Wrap with cling film and stick a label on top.
- Place in an ornate soap box or butter paper pouch/jute potli
You can purchase a complete Mosquito Repellant Soap Kit online from the Soapy Twist website.
Give yourself the gift of Nature.
Disclaimer: This DIY recipe is intended for educational purposes only and not to be used as professional or medical advice. While we strive to ensure the information is accurate, we make no representation of its accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Therefore, the user assumes full liability for all decisions made based on this information.