Foaming Bath Whip Base
Introducing the trial pack of much awaited Foaming Bath Whip Base. You can make your own whipped soaps and frostings using the base.
The base is free from SLS, SLES, SCS, Cocobetaine or CAPB, Paraben, Stearic Acid.
The base can take addition of sugar and other scrubbing powder or exfoliants.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA.
Guidelines For Making Whipped Bath Butter From Foaming Bath Whip Base
1. Take foaming bath whip base in to a wide bowl.
2. Divide the base in to smaller parts as this will make the whipping easy.
3. Whip the base using an electrical mixer to get the best result. Hand held mixer will take long time and results may not be very consistent. Whip for 3-5 minutes till you start seeing some increase in volume.
4. Now add your scrubbing agents (like salts, sugar or exfoliating powder) , essential oils or fragrance oil (0.5 to 1.5%) , extracts (upto 1%) or oils & butters (upto 0.5%), Colour or Micas can be added at this stage and continue to whip the base till you see firm peaks and an increase in volume.
5. Mixing/whipping time can vary between 15-25 minutes.
6. Excess whipping may result in settling of the base.
7. Once you are satisfied with the consistency you can pack your product into a wide mouth container.
*We highly recommend that you check the compatibility of your fragrance oils and essential oils by trying a small batch. Same is recommended for carrier oils and extracts.
*This base will not form hard peaks post pipping.
* Please note store the base and final product at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
Exposure to excessive heat and sunlight may result in softening of the base.