Foaming Bath Whip Base
Soapy Twist Foaming Bath Whip Soap Base is a Sulfate Free, Soap Free , Propylene Glycol Free & Paraben Free base for making mild face and body cleansing products such as creamy body wash , sugar scrubs, bath butters and mousse. This base is a mild & non-irritant. It offers creamy lather & it is suitable for all skin types.
The base is free from SLS, SLES, SCS, Cocobetaine or CAPB, Paraben, Stearic Acid.
The base can take addition of sugar and other scrubbing powder or exfoliants.
Suitable for Vegan | No Animal Testing | Unscented
Skin friendly pH (Between 5.5 to 6.5)
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Guidelines For Making Whipped Bath Butter From Foaming Bath Whip Base
1. Take foaming bath whip base in to a wide bowl.
2. Divide the base in to smaller parts as this will make the whipping easy.
3. Whip the base using an electrical mixer to get the best result. Hand held mixer will take longer time and results may not be very consistent. Whip for 1-2 minutes & you will start to see some increase in volume.
4.Now add your scrubbing agents (like salts, sugar or exfoliating powder) , essential oils or fragrance oil (0.5 to 1.5%) , extracts (upto 1%) or oils & butters (upto 0.5%), Colour or Micas can be added at this stage and continue to whip the base for another 1-2 minutes
5.Total Mixing/whipping time can vary between 2-5 minutes.
6. Excess whipping may result in settling of the base.
7. Once you are satisfied with the consistency you can pack your product into a wide mouth container.
*We highly recommend that you check the compatibility of your fragrance oils and essential oils by trying a small batch. Same is recommended for carrier oils and extracts.
*This base may not form hard peaks post pipping.
*Please note store the base and final product at room temperature in a cool and dry place. Exposure to excessive heat and sunlight may result in softening of the base.
*Addition of oils and butters may cause the peaks to soften.
*Addition of excess Fragrance oil or Essential oil can result in soft peaks