Article: DIY Anti- Acne Activated Charcoal Soap
DIY Anti- Acne Activated Charcoal Soap
Make your own activated charcoal soap using soapy twist soap base and soapy twist coconut activated charcoal.
- Soapy Twist Transparent Soap Base
- Soapy Twist Activated Charcoal
- Soapy Twist Glycerin
- Soapy Twist Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Soap Mould
- Take 1/2 tsp or 2g glycerin
- Mix 1/2 tsp or 2g activated charcoal to it.
- Make a paste and keep aside.
- Melt 200g Transparent Soap Base in a microwave or double boiler
- Once Melted, add the activated charcoal and glycerin paste to it.
- Add 1/2 tsp or 2g Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Stir well and slowly.
- Pour into the mould and let it set.
- Once set, pop the soaps out.
- Your Anti Acne Activated Charcoal Soap is ready to use.
Leave a comment