Onion & Aloe Vera Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Recipe
Onion Seed oil is well known for its nourishing properties for hair. Adding a few drops of Onion Seed Oil to your shampoo ensures your hair is strong, thick, and lustrous. Today, Soapy Twist, shares with you an easy-to-whip-up recipe using the power-packed ingredients, Onion Seed Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, and 100% certified pure Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Use this pH-balanced Sulfate Free herbal shampoo daily, bi-weekly, or weekly, it will leave its ever-lasting impact on your crowning glory.
Hair Fall Control
Dry / Itchy Scalp
Hair Regrowth and Strength
Lustrous & Bouncy Hair
Makes 1 bottle of 200 grams of Shampoo.
Time 15 minutes
Soapy Twist Sulfate Free Pearly Shampoo Base, 200 Grams
Soapy Twist Aloe Vera Gel, 4 grams
Soapy Twist Onion Seed Oil, 0.5 ml
- In a sanitized container, weigh and pour 200 grams of Soapy Twist Pearly Shampoo Base.
- In a small bowl, weigh and put 4 grams of Soapy Twist Aloe Vera Gel.
- Add 1 gram Soapy Twist Onion Seed Oil to the Aloe Vera Gel and mix till you get a thick translucent paste.
- Add this paste to the Shampoo base and mix till it's incorporated fully.
- Add 1 ml of Essential Oil of your choice, here we have added Tea Tree Essential oil and mix till it is infused fully.
- Pour the shampoo into a sanitized bottle and store it at room temperature.
- Your shampoo is ready to use.
- Do not exceed more than the recommended quantity of Onion Seed oil or Essential oil as it may affect the viscosity of your shampoo.
- Furthermore, the viscosity may change, that is you may note that the shampoo becomes thin one day after pouring the shampoo in a bottle.
- You may add a Cosmetic Grade Liquid color to your shampoo.
Disclaimer: This DIY recipe is intended for educational purposes only and not to be used as professional or medical advice. While we strive to ensure the information is accurate, we make no representation of its accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Therefore, the user assumes full liability for all decisions made based on this information.