DIY Hyaluronic Cream Recipe
Nature's best-kept secret for a smooth, radiant, and dewy complexion!
Hyaluronic Acid-based products have become the most loved daily skincare routine, especially for people with aging skin. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the body that plays a crucial role in maintaining skin hydration. When used in moisturizers, it can offer several advantages that ensure your skin feels young, supple, dewy, and radiant. Making your own Hyaluronic moisturizer further ensures that your daily skincare is personalized, has the best ingredients, and suits your choices. Soapy Twist shares a very simple 3 ingredient recipe that helps you make your supply of daily moisturizer in bulk at a budget-friendly price.
- 100 grams, Soapy Twist Premium Cream Base
- 2 ml, Hyaluronic Stock Solution
- 1 ml, French Lavender Essential Oil
- Prepare the Hyaluronic Stock Solution. If you have already prepared, then you may skip this step.
- In a sanitized wide-mouthed container, weigh and add 100 grams of Soapy Twist Premium Cream Base.
- Add 2 ml Hyaluronic Stock Solution and stir until fully blended.
- Mix 1 ml of French Lavender Essential Oil until fully infused.
- Your DIY Hyaluronic Cream is ready to use.
Store at room temperature in an airtight glass jar or san jar to protect your Bath salt from environmental moisture.
For gifting purposes, you may pack it in a zip-lock paper pouch/glass bottle and add it to your Skin Care Hampers.
Use within twelve months.
THE BENEFITS OF EACH INGREDIENT
1. Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizers with Hyaluronic Acid offer intense hydration since hyaluronic acid is a powerful humectant that helps plump and smooth the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is suitable for all skin types.
2. Soapy Twist Premium Cream Base: This easy-to-customize cream base is a pH-balanced, Sulfate and paraben-free, silicone and mineral Oil-free, paraffin-free formula. Enriched with the goodness of Sesame Seed oil, with additional nourishment of Oats kernel oil, Olive oil, and Kosher Certified Vegetable Glycerin, it has been emulsified with derivatives of Coconut Oil and is infused with a plant-based preservative to ensure it is safe to use for up to 18 months.
3. French Lavender Essential Oil: Soapy Twist's French Lavender Essential Oil is Nabl Lab certified for 100% purity. With powerful anti-oxidants, this essential oil is very effective for all skin types, particularly for acne-prone skin. Extracted from the Lavender flower, this essential oil has an exotic aroma and is naturally anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antibacterial.
WHY DIY YOUR HYALURONIC CREAM
1. Keep quality in check: Soapy Twist Hyaluronic Acid is eco-certified natural, thus ensuring that you are using a 100% natural ingredient in your daily skin care.
2. Reduce your carbon footprints: By making your supply of moisturizer at home in bulk, you get the same quality product at nearly half the price of a store-bought product. Also, you do your bit by reducing the chemical overload and plastic packaging that comes with store-bought moisturizers.
3. Perfect for Festive Hampers: Handmade Hyaluronic cream is an excellent inclusion to your festive hampers or personalized gifts for your loved ones, apart from ensuring high-quality product, it also conveys the message that you care to go the extra mile to give them something lovingly handcrafted with care.