HANDCRAFT YOUR CHRISTMAS CHEER WITH OUR GINGERBREAD MAN SOAP DIY RECIPE
Unwrap the joyful Season’s greetings with this exotic Shea butter-based treat for your skin!
Traditionally, the festive spirit of Christmas was never complete without the Gingerbread man theme. Over the years, this delicious treat has transcended its culinary identity and has transitioned into many creative embodiments. The gingerbread man theme always invokes warmth and joy which is central to Christmas celebrations. In this age of commercialized celebrations, there is a growing trend towards personalizing festivities, where the act of creating handmade presents becomes a cherished expression of love and thoughtfulness.
WHY MAKE A GINGERBREAD MAN THEME SOAP?
- An exclusive way to go along the spirit of the Christmas Theme
- To give your loved ones a personalized gift that takes care of them
- To make your festive celebration a unique conversion of tradition, personalization, and utility.
- A fun and exciting way to involve children and facilitate a new skill
Without much further ado, let's learn to make this luxurious, aromatic, and intricately crafted visual treat that will add a touch of whimsy and excitement to your festive bonanza!
130 Grams, Sulfate Free Shea Butter Soap Base
0.25 Grams, Cosmetic Grade Brown Color
1.5 Grams, Vanilla Fragrance Oil
1. Weigh 30 grams of Sulfate Free Shea Butter Soap base, cut it into small cubes, and melt in the microwave for 25 seconds till the base melts fully.
2. Add a couple of drops of Cosmetic Grade Brown Liquid Soap Pigment till you get the desired color. Mix well to ensure the color is incorporated fully.
3. With the help of a dropper add 0.3 grams (5 drops) of Vanilla Fragrance Oil and stir till the perfume oil is infused fully.
4. Pour the melted soap base into a Gingerbread man Soap Mold. Remember to burst any air bubbles on the surface by using Iso Propyl Alcohol. Once the soap hardens, pop it out of the mold and keep it aside.
5. Weigh and cut 100 grams of sulfate-free shea butter soap base and melt in the microwave till the base is fully melted.
6. Add 1 gram (20 drops) of Vanilla Fragrance oil to the melted soap base and stir till the perfume oil is infused fully.
7. Pour the melted soap base into a round soap mold and wait till it semi-sets. Once the surface is semi-set and still warm, gently place the Gingerbread man on the warm and soft base to let it get attached.
8. Let the soap set till it's fully hard. Once it is ready, pop it out of the mold
9. Your Handmade Gingerbread Man Soap is ready! Shrink wrap it and add it to the gifts under your Christmas Tree!
VARIATIONS TO THE RECIPE
While we have made use of Sulfate-Free Shea Butter Soap Base in the recipe, you are free to choose any white base of your choice. Please take a look at the variations with which you can make the same recipe along with their exclusive benefit.
1. Shea Butter Soap Base
It is the perfect choice of Soap Base for winter dryness. It has excellent anti-aging properties and boosts collagen production. Naturally moisturizing, this soap base is sulfate-free, paraben-free and preservative-free. Above all, it is anti-inflammatory and protects against harsh chemicals.
2. Goat Milk Soap Base
Goat milk has several skin-loving properties that make it a popular ingredient in skincare products. Therefore Goat Milk Soap base is the best choice to make soap for winter. The lactic acid present in goat milk provides gentle exfoliation by helping to remove dead skin cells. This promotes a smoother complexion and can contribute to a more radiant and even skin tone.
3. Ultra White Glycerin Soap Base
The Ultra White Glycerin Soap Base is an ideal choice for making a creamy soap with a lavish lather. Crafted from the finest vegetable oil extracts, our Ultra White Melt and Pour Soap Base adheres to high-quality standards. It is free from SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and Parabens, making it a more skin-friendly option.
Get ready to infuse your holiday season with a touch of homemade warmth and festive charm! With our Gingerbread Man Soap DIY Recipe, you have the power to handcraft not just soap bars but moments of joy, creativity, and the sweet scent of Christmas. Unleash your inner artisan, share the love, and let the ginger-spiced cheer fill your home. This holiday season, make more than just memories—handcraft your Christmas cheer with love, laughter, and the delightful aroma of our Gingerbread Man Soap. Happy crafting and even happier holidays