Vitamin E & Shea Butter Soap Recipe
Sulfate Free Shea Butter & Vitamin E Soap Recipe
Sulfate-free Shea Butter & Vitamin E Soap is a naturally moisturizing handmade soap that is full of nourishing fatty acids and vitamins. This anti-inflammatory and anti-aging artisan soap recipe will elevate your soap-making experience to a new level. Make an exotic and luxurious Shea Butter and Vitamin E soap that is Sulfate free, SLS, and Paraben free as well as uses certified natural foaming agents that are very gentle on the skin.
Try this budget-friendly, eco-friendly, and biodegradable soap-making recipe and move towards minimal waste and packaging, thereby doing your bit to help our planet stay green.
Vitamin E Oil, which is a star ingredient in this recipe plays a crucial role in keeping your skin protected from all harmful effects of the environment. It is abundantly rich in nutrients and leaves your skin feeling alive and supple.
You are welcome to combine your homemade soap with the essential oils of your choice or add a skin-safe fragrance oil of your choice that is allergen-free. However, in our recipe, we have used Lavender Fragrance oil owing to its energizing aroma and refreshing scent.
Without further ado, let's learn how to make a natural, handmade Shea Butter & Vitamin E soap that is free from all harmful chemicals.
Natural, moisturized & hydrated skincare
All skin types, especially dry or aging skin
Vitamin A & E enriched daily cleansing experience
Makes 3 soaps of 100 grams.
Time 40 minutes
Vitamin E Oil, 3 ml
- Cut 300 grams of Soapy Twist Sulfate Free Shea Butter soap base into small cubes.
- Melt the cubes in a sanitized container for a period of 60 seconds in a microwave oven. Repeat the process till it is fully melted.
- Once melted, add 3 ml of Soapy Twist Vitamin E oil to the base. Stir well.
- Add 3 ml of an Essential Oil or Allergen free Fragrance oil of your choice, here we have used Lavender Fragrance Oil.
- Pour the melted base into a heat-resistant silicon soap mold.
- Spray some rubbing alcohol to remove any air bubbles on the surface of the cleansing bar.
- Let the cleansing bar set for forty minutes.
- Once it is hardened, pop it out of the mold and your sulfate-free Shea butter and Vitamin E Cleansing Bar is ready to use!
Individually, shrink-wrap your soap and tie a ribbon or decorative string on top.
Wrap it in an attractive gift-wrapping paper and stick a label on top.
Disclaimer: This DIY recipe is intended for educational purposes only and not to be used as professional or medical advice. While we strive to ensure the information is accurate, we make no representation of its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Therefore, the user assumes full liability for all decisions made based on this information.