Vitamin E Soap-free Cleansing Bar Recipe
Do you want to learn how to make a pH-balanced cleanser for sensitive skin?
Would you like to understand what is skin pH? How to tell if your skin is healthy?
Why does it matter to have a pH-balanced skincare routine?
pH or Potential of hydrogen, is a standard measure to indicate how acidic or alkaline your skincare/haircare products are. The pH of perfectly healthy and radiant skin is in the range of 5.5 to 7 which goes to say that our skin is naturally acidic. To maintain a healthy pH balance, it is essential that your daily use of skin care cosmetics is pH neutral or have a skin pH of 5.5 to 7.
A pH-balanced skincare routine protects your skin from environmental damage, it ensures that your skin is well-hydrated and nourished. It also helps in the repair and regeneration of damaged and dead skin cells.
Soapy Twist brings to you yet another exotic handmade soap-free cleanser recipe. This Sulfate & Paraben Free Vitamin E Cleansing Bar recipe will take your soap-making hobby to a new level of excitement.
If you are a Soap & Cosmetic Business owner, you may add this soap to your exclusive range of Skin pH Soap Free cleansers.
Without further ado, let’s delve into this exclusive recipe and learn to make a pH-balanced cleanser bar for delicate skin.
Luxurious, Moisturizing, and pH Neutral Skin Care
Delicate & Sensitive skin
Nourishing and Hydrating Tender Skincare
Makes 3 soaps of 100 grams.
Time 40 minutes
Soapy Twist Skin pH Cleansing Bar Base, 300 grams
Vitamin E Oil, 3 ml
Pure Lemon Fragrance Oil, 3 ml
- Cut 300 grams of Soapy Twist Skin pH Cleansing Bar base into small cubes.
- Melt the cubes in a sanitized container for 60 seconds in a microwave oven. Repeat the process till it is fully melted.
- Once melted, add 3 ml of Soapy Twist Vitamin E oil to the base. Stir well.
- Add 3 ml of an Essential Oil or Allergen free Fragrance oil of your choice, here we have used Pure Lemon Fragrance Oil.
- Pour the melted base into a heat-resistant silicon soap mold.
- Spray some rubbing alcohol to remove any air bubbles on the surface of the cleansing bar.
- Let the cleansing bar set for forty minutes.
- Once it is hardened, pop it out of the mold and your Vitamin E Cleansing Bar is ready to use!
Individually, shrink-wrap your soap and tie a ribbon or decorative string on top.
Wrap it in an attractive gift-wrapping paper and stick a label on top.
Disclaimer: This DIY recipe is intended for educational purposes only and not to be used as professional or medical advice. While we strive to ensure the information is accurate, we make no representation of its accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Therefore, the user assumes full liability for all decisions made based on this information.