Aloe Vera Melt and Pour Soap Base
Soapy Twist Aloe Vera Melt and Pour Soap Base is the perfect soap base for making handmade aloe vera soaps. With no odour of its own, the base is perfect for customisation. It is manufactured from the highest quality vegetable oil extracts. It is SLS and Preservatives Free. We use only pharma-grade ingredients to manufacture our bases in turn giving you the best quality product.
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA
Aloe Vera is a miracle plant known for its many health benefits. It has anti bacterial properties and can be used in the winter as well as summer months. Some of the benefits of aloe vera are :
- Treats Acne
- Prevents signs of ageing
- Reduces Tan
- Helps Lighten Blemishes
HOW TO USE SOAP BASE TO MAKE HANDMADE SOAPS?
1. Cut the soap base into cubes the size of ice cube and fill the container (in which you are melting the base) upto 75% of its volume with soap base. Add 1 to 2% filtered water to compensate for moisture loss. Melting less than 75% may result in faster solidifying of the base.
2. Melt the soap base in a microwave or a double boiler.
MICROWAVE USERS : Set the timer to 3 min and stop every 30 sec to check the soap base. Stir once or twice if required. Do not boil the soap base.
DOUBLE BOILER USERS : Melting temperature should be between 75 to 80 degree celsius. Cover the top of the utensil while melting and stir lightly in between. Once the base is melted, do not remove the utensil from heat, instead reduce the heat.
3. Add the additives such as colour/ fragrance/ herbs then mix it and Pour it into the mould. Let it cool down till room temperature. De-mould the soap once set and pack it in a shrink wrap paper to avoid contact with moisture.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin, Sucrose, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Sodium Laurate, EDTA
|pH||9 - 10.5|
|Melting Point||75 - 80 degree celsius|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Packed By||The Soap Crafters, 5245 Chowk Bara Tuti, Sadar Bazar, Delhi - 6|
1. ALOE VERA AND GOAT MILK SOAP
- To make 5 (100g bars) of Aloe Vera & Goat milk soap, melt 260g of Soapy Twist Aloe Vera melt and pour soap base in a microwave or a double boiler.
- Once fully melted, add upto 5g of jasmine fragrance oil (or any other fragrance oil of your choice). Stir well.
- Pour the melted base into a mould and spray rubbing alcohol on the top surface of the aloe vera soap to remove any air bubble & let it set.
- Once the layer is set enough (semi set) melt 260g of Soapy Twist Goat Milk melt and pour soap base in a microwave or a double boiler
- Once fully melted, add upto 5g of jasmine fragrance oil (or any other fragrance oil of your choice). Stir well
- Spray Rubbing Alcohol on the top surface of the aloe vera soap before pouring the goat milk soap.
- Slowly pour the goat milk soap (use a spoon to spread the flow) and spray rubbing alcohol once poured to remove air bubbles.
- Let it set for few hours and then take it out of the mould to pack in a shrink wrap to store it for long time.
2. PEPPERMINT ALOE VERA SOAP
- To make 5 (100g bars) of Peppermint Aloe Vera soap, melt 520g of Soapy Twist Aloe Vera melt and pour soap base in a microwave or a double boiler.
- Once fully melted, add upto 5g to 7g of peppermint essential oil. Stir well.
- Pour the melted base into a mould and let it set.
MRP: Rs. 485.00 (1kg) / Rs. 2930.00 (10kg)
Country Of Origin: India
Packed & Marketed By: The Soap Crafters 5245 Chowk Bara Tuti Sadar Bazaar Delhi-110006