Donkey Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base
Soapy Twist Donkey Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base is a must have for creating ultra luxurious and hydrating soaps that condition the skin and are highly moisturising. Donkey milk being rich in omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, vitamins & minerals to regenerate the skin. It is also rich in phospholipids, ceramides and proteins, it promotes long lasting skin hydration. Donkey milk has 4 times more vitamin C than cow milk which gives more glow to skin.
Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Donkey Milk, Glycerin, Sucrose, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Sodium Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, EDTA.
BENEFITS OF DONKEY MILK SOAP FOR SKIN
- Gentle & Deep Cleanser
- Keeps the skin soft, hydrated and moisturised
- Prevents premature ageing
- Keeps the skin acne free
- Gives healthy and nourished skin
1. SAFFRON & DONKEY MILK SOAP
- To make 5 (100g bars) of saffron & donkey milk soap, melt 520g of soapy twist donkey milk melt and pour soap base in a microwave or double boiler (as mentioned above).
- Make a solution of 2-5 saffron strands with DM water or glycerin.
- Once the base is melted, add saffron solution 5g saffron essential oil and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the mould and let it set.
- Once set, de-mould the soap. Your soap is ready to use
2. DONKEY MILK & WALNUT SOAP
- To make 5 (100g bars) of Donkey milk and walnut soap, melt 520g of soapy twist donkey milk melt and pour soap base in a microwave or a double boiler (as mentioned above).
- Once the base is melted, add 10g walnut powder to it and stir well. Add 5g of your favorite soap fragrance oil (or any essential oil) and stir.
- Pour the soap into the mould and let it set.
- Once set, de-mould the soap. Your exfoliating soap is ready to use
- You can also replace walnut powder with orange peel powder to make orange peel & donkey milk soap
MRP: Rs. 485.00 (1kg) / Rs. 2930.00 (10kg)
Country Of Origin: India
Packed & Marketed By: The Soap Crafters 5245 Chowk Bara Tuti Sadar Bazaar Delhi-110006