Turmeric Melt and Pour Soap Base
Make your own turmeric soap at home using Soapy Twist Turmeric Melt and Pour Soap Base. Just melt the soap base, add your favourite fragrance/essential oil and pour into the mould. Turmeric is an age old ingredient used for skin care in India. Turmeric is known for its anti inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties that help to manage skin issues such as anti ageing, pigmentation, acne and many more.
Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Turmeric, Glycerin, Sucrose, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Sodium Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, EDTA.
BENEFITS OF TURMERIC SOAP FOR SKIN
- Gentle & Deep Cleanser
- Helps Fade Dark Spots
- Prevents premature ageing
- Keeps the skin acne free
- Gives healthy and nourished skin
1. TURMERIC SOAP
- To make 5 (100g bars) of turmeric soap, melt 520g of soapy twist turmeric melt and pour soap base in a microwave or double boiler (as mentioned above).
- Once the base is melted, add 2.5g of turmeric essential oil to it and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the mould and let it set.
- Once set, de-mould the soap. Your soap is ready to use
2. TURMERIC & SAFFRON SOAP
- To make 5 (100g bars) of turmeric and saffron soap, melt 520g of soapy twist turmeric melt and pour soap base in a microwave or a double boiler (as mentioned above).
- Once the base is melted, add 2.5g of turmeric essential oil and 2.5g of saffron essential oil to it. Stir well.
- Pour the soap into the mould and let it set.
- Once set, de-mould the soap. Your turmeric and saffron soap is ready to use.
|pH||9 - 10.5|
|Melting Point||75 - 80 degree celsius|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Packed By||The Soap Crafters, 5245 Chowk Bara Tuti, Sadar Bazar, Delhi - 6|