Hyaluronic Acid (Medium Molecular Weight) (Ecocert Certified Natural)
Soapy Twist Hyaluronic Acid is a must have ingredient for DIY skin care projects.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally-occurring molecule in our body. It attracts moisture, which makes our skin feel hydrated and soft. Its ability to bind with enormous amounts of water makes it a powerful natural inner moisturizer
Soapy Twist Hyaluronic Acid is derived through fermentation of non-animal sources, so it's vegan and Its ECOCERT certified natural.
It is a medium molecular weight variant (1.0-1.3 million Daltons) and it works for every skin type. It is non-comedogenic, it is also suitable for those with acne or oily skin.
One of the well-known effects of Hyaluronic Acid is the improvement in the topical appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other visible signs of aging.
1. Creams & Lotions
4. Toners & Face mist
1. Appearance - Powder
2. Molecular weight - 1.0 to 1.20 M Daltons
3. pH - 5 to 7
4. Shelf Life - 2 years
5. Dosage - 0.1% to 2%
1. To dissolve 1g of Hyaluronic acid powder take 8-10g of vegetable glycerin and mix well till the powder is fully dispersed.
2. Once fully dispersed then add Demineralised Water as per your formulation and mix well. If water is hot (40 to 50 degree centigrade) then it will be easier to mix.
3. Incase lumps are formed in your mixture let it sit overnight and then mix. Lumps will dissolve on gentle mixing.
4. Addition of preservative is needed in final solution. (Dosage - 0.1 to 0.5%)
Disclaimer : Hyaluronic acid may behave differently in various formulations depending upon ingredients in a formulation. We recommend try a small lot first to see the stability of a formulation.
Pack Size :10g, 100g, 500g, 1kg
For bulk orders, please email us at email@example.com
MRP: Rs. 670.00 (10g) / Rs. 4030.00 (100g) / Rs. 16770.00 (500g) / Rs. 28430.00 (1kg)
Country Of Origin: China
Packed & Marketed By: The Soap Crafters 5245 Chowk Bara Tuti Sadar Bazaar Delhi-110006